Overall Consumption <0.9W (Standby mode: ≤0.28W)
Alternator Frequency 50Hz/60Hz/400Hz
DC Supply DC(8～35)V
Case Dimensions(mm) 89.7*71.6*60.7
Operating Temp. (-25~+70)℃
HPD300 reverse power protection relay is widely used in marine genset field and land genset field.
The power direction, instead of flowing predominantly generator to Bus as usual, flows backward to generator from current system when generator lost excitation or other failure occurs. That is to say, generator works as electromotor. HPD300 reverse power protection relay is in order to avoid the above situation and provide protection when over power situation occurs.
PERFORMANCE AND CHARACTERISTICS
1. Suitable for 3-phase 4-wire, 3-phase 3-wire, single phase 2-wire, and 2-phase 3-wire systems with frequency 50/60/400Hz;
2. Collects 3-phase voltage, 3-phase current, frequency and power parameters.
3. Adjustable potentiometer allows for set value adjusting and delay value setting.
4. 2 relay output;
5. One test button, test reverse power, over current and indicator.
6. Widely power supply range DC(8~35)V, suitable to different starting battery voltage environment;
7. 35mm guide rail mounting;
8. Modular design, pluggable terminal, compact structure with easy installation.