Overall Consumption <0.9W (Standby mode: ≤0.28W)
Alternator Frequency 50Hz/60Hz/400Hz
DC Supply DC(8～35)V
Case Dimensions(mm) 89.7*71.6*60.7
Operating Temp. (-25~+70)℃
HVD300 voltage detection relay is widely used in marine genset field and land genset field.
HVD300 voltage detection relay detects over voltage, under voltage, loss of phase, phase sequence wrong and other abnormal condition accurately and the corresponding relay will act when abnormal conditions occur.
PERFORMANCE AND CHARACTERISTICS:
1. Suitable for 3-phase 4-wire, 3-phase 3-wire, single phase 2-wire, and 2-phase 3-wire systems with frequency 50/60/400Hz;
2. Detect 3-phase voltage and phase sequence accurately;
3. With over voltage, under voltage, loss of phase and reverse phase sequence protection function;
4. Adjustable potentiometer allows for set value adjusting and delay value setting;
5. 2 relay output;
6. One test button, test over/under voltage relay and indicator;
7. Widely power supply range DC(8~35)V, suitable to different starting battery voltage environment;
8. 35mm guide rail mounting;
9. Modular design, pluggable terminal, compact structure with easy installation.