DC Supply DC(18～35)V
Case Dimensions(mm) 107.6*89.7*60.7
Operating Temp. (-25~+70)℃
Power Consumption <2.5W
RPU560A Redundant Protection Unit is a redundant protection unit that can autonomously maintain the engine running and protect it in the case of master control fault. The module is connected to HMC9000/HMC6000 via CONBUS port. All parameters and alarm types can be checked on the master controller. It can be widely used in marine emergency units, main propulsion units, main generator units and pumping units.
PERFORMANCE AND CHARACTERISTICS:
1. Speed sensor enables accurate control and protection of the running engine;
2. Optional working mode; one is synchronize with master controller to protect engine normal running; the other is protect engine automatically when master controller failure occurs.
3. 4 digital shutdown inputs;
4. 5 relay outputs: shutdown output, fuel output, common warning output, common shutdown output, auxiliary output;
5. Emergency shutdown input port: after emergency shutdown is initiated, regardless of whether main controller failure occurred or not, shutdown signal will still be sent;
6. Remote mode, in which only overspeed shutdown and emergency shutdown signals will be able to stop the unit;
7. Modular design, compactness structure, small size, easy use.