Operation Panel PC
Language Chinese & English & Spanish & Russian
Digital Input 5
Relay Output 6
AC System 3P4W/1P2W/3P3W/2P3W
Alternator Frequency 50/60Hz
Motor Specifications Mixed2-phase; Drive current≤1A
DC Supply DC(8-35)V
Case Dimensions(mm) 130*112*39
Panel Cutout(mm) 110*90
Operating Temp. (-25~+70)℃
HSC940 genset controllers integrate digitization, intellectualization and network technology which are used for gas genset automation and monitor control system of single unit to achieve automatic start/stop, data measure, alarm protection, three remote: remote control, remote measuring and remote communication (SG485 module must be fitted) and speed regulation. The controller adopts large liquid crystal display (LCD) and selectable Chinese, English, Spanish and Russian interface with easy and reliable operation.
HSC940 genset controllers adopt micro-processor technology with precision parameters measuring, fixed value adjustment, time setting and set value adjusting and etc..All parameters can be configured from front panel, or by configurable port (USB to LINK, SG72 must be fitted) to adjust via PC. It can be widely used in all types of automatic genset control system with compact structure, advanced circuits, simple connections and high reliability.
Performance and Characteristics:
HSC940, used for single automation systems; it regulates the speed simply by adjust the throttle opening via the driving stepper motor; auto start/stop of the unit are performed with the help of remote signal.
1. 132×64 LCD with backlight, multilingual interface (including Chinese, English, Spanish and Russian), pushbutton operation;
2. Suitable for 3-phase 4-wire, 3-phase 3-wire, single phase 2-wire, and 2-phase 3-wire systems with voltage 120/240V and frequency 50/60Hz;
3. Collects and shows 3-phase voltage, current, power parameter and frequency of generator.
4. For generator, controller has over and under voltage, over and under frequency functions;
5. Speed regulation function (via Driving Stepper Motor);
6. Precision measure and display parameters about Engine,
7. Protection: automatic start/stop of the genset, ATS(Auto Transfer Switch) control with perfect failure indication and protection function;
8. ETS (Energize to Stop), idle control, preheat control and raise speed/drop speed control; in addition, they are all relay output.
9. Parameter setting: parameters can be modified and cannot be lost even in case of power outage; all parameters can be configured from front panel, or by configurable port (SG72 must be fitted) to adjust via PC.
10. Multiple crank disconnect conditions (speed sensor, generator frequency) are optional;
11. Widely power supply range DC(8~35)V, suitable to different start battery voltage environment;
12. All parameters used digital adjustment, instead of conventional analog modulation with normal potentiometer, more reliability and stability;
13. Modular design, self-extinguishing ABS plastic enclosure, pluggable connection terminals and embedded installation way; compact structure with easy mounting.