Rated Power 2200W
Rated Voltage AC240V
Rated Current 9.2A
Engine Displacement(L) 7-13
Thermostat Set Point (40±3 )℃
Thermostat Range Off：(40±3)℃ Reset：(25±6)℃
Overheating Switch Range Off：(110±3)℃ Reset：Manual≤95℃
Electrical Strength AC 1.5KV 1min
Insulating Resistance ≥50MΩ
Inlet/Outlet Size 3/4″(Φ19mm)
Max. Water Pressure 0.5MPa
Protection Level IP54
Vibration Resistance (5~8)Hz;Amplitude ±7.5mm;Tri-axia;(8~500)Hz；a=2g;Tri-axia；
Shock Resistance Half-sine;Wave;apeak=50g;Tri-axia;
Overheat manual reset ●
Manual test ●
Case Dimensions(mm) 208*150*177
Weight(kg) 1.9（include accessories）
HT Series Water Heater enjoys wide application on various engine coolant preheaters. It has fine cast aluminum enclosure and self-extinguishing engineering plastics end closure, multiple installation ways and easy and convenient use.
If during cranking the outside temperature is lower than 4 ºC, engine coolant and lubricant may condense into solid state and lose their lubricating and cooling properties, which can damage the engine. Engine heater should be installed to ensure normal starting and running of the engine when the outside temperature is lower than 4 ºC.
HT Series Water Heater combines the following features: cast stainless steel inner pipes and end closure with high corrosion resistance; power, heating and overheat protection light indicators; 3 kinds of heaters with different heating temperature are optional (Standard heater: 40 ºC; 50 ºC and 60 ºC heaters are needed to be customized).
This product is suitable for various engine with (0~13.) L displacement.
PERFORMANCE AND CHARACTERISTICS
1. Fine cast aluminum enclosure and special surface treatment with high corrosion resistance and high/low temperature capability;
2. Stainless steel inner pipes and end closure with high corrosion resistance;
3. Coolant temperature is controlled by thermostat which is installed within the heater. It has simple connections and high reliability;
4. power, heating and overheat protection light indicators make it easy to observe the heater status;
5. There is a water drain valve with seal ring on the bottom of the heater so as to be used when needed;
6. Users can press “Test” button to test-run the machine in the extremely high ambient temperature;
7. Overheating thermostat provides the protection of dry heating and overheating;
8. Multiple installation ways apply to different installation situations;
9. This product can work normally at -25 ºC temperature.