Rated Power 1000W
Rated Voltage DC52.5V
Rated Current 19A
Engine Displacement(L) 0～7
Thermostat Set Point (40±3 )℃
Overheating Switch Range Off: (95±3)ºC On: (80±6)ºC
Electrical Strength AC 500V 1min
Insulating Resistance ≥50MΩ
Inlet/Outlet Size 3/4″(Φ19mm)
Max. Water Pressure 0.5MPa
Protection Level IP54
Vibration Resistance (5~8)Hz Amplitude±7.5mm Triaxial (8~500)Hz a=2g Triaxial
Shock Resistance Half-sine Wave; apeak=50g; Triaxial
Case Dimensions(mm) 203*150*177
HT Series Water Heater enjoys wide application on various engine coolant preheaters. It has fine cast aluminum enclosure and self-extinguishing engineering plastics end closure, multiple installation ways and easy and convenient use.
If during cranking the outside temperature is lower than 4ºC, engine coolant and lubricant may condense into solid state and lose their lubricating and cooling properties, which can damage the engine. Engine heater should be installed to ensure normal starting and running of the engine when the outside temperature is lower than 4 ºC.
HT Series Water Heater combines the following features: cast stainless steel inner pipes and end closure with high corrosion resistance; power and heating light indicators; 3 kinds of heaters with different heating temperature are optional (Standard heater: 40ºC; 50ºC and 60ºC heaters are need to be customized).
Please login our company's official website to select heaters.
PERFORMANCE AND CHARACTERISTICS:
1. Fine cast aluminum enclosure and special surface treatment with high corrosion resistance and high/low temperature capability;
2. Stainless steel inner pipes and end closure with high corrosion resistance;
3. Coolant temperature is controlled by thermostat which is installed within the heater. It has simple connections and high reliability;
4. Power and heating light indicators make it easy to observe the heater status;
5. There is a water drain valve with seal ring on the bottom of the heater so as to be used when needed;
6. Overheating thermostat provides the protection of dry heating and overheating;
7. Multiple installation ways apply to different installation situations;
8. DC supply (connect to battery or DC power supply);
9. This product can work normally at -25℃ temperature.