Using the powerful Microprocessor, HEP300 Electronic Potentiometer module integrates digitization, intelligentization and network technology to achieve converting the digital signal or analog signal to target voltage, current or PWM signal. It is not only used for converting the digital output signal (raise/drop speed, boost/reduce voltage) of sync controller or power split controller to analog signal (±10V voltage, ±20mA current or PWM pulse signal) which can be used by speed governor or AVR, but also can convert the DC voltage signal to DC current signal or PWM signal when transmission distance is large and voltage signal seriously attenuating (with droop PWM signal). The module can set the parameters range simply by regulates the potentiometer on the panel. It is reliable and easy to use and it can be widely used in electronic speed/voltage regulating and parallel system.
PERFORMANCE AND CHARACTERISTICS:
1. All the parameters can be set simply via potentiometers on the panel: TIME/s (Slope),
PRESET/%, LIMIT/%, PWM DUTY/%;
2. Two kinds of input modes: Digital signal (UP, DOWN) and analog voltage signal;
3. Various output signal: DC±10V, DC±20Ma, 500Hz(0-100)% pulse width PWM；
4. Link port enables the data can be input/output via PC software.
5. Widely power supply range DC(8~35)V, suitable to different starting battery voltage environment;
6. 35mm rail mounting;
7. Modular design, pluggable terminal, compact structure with easy installation.