HSM300 Synchronous Module is special design for genset automatic parallel. On the basis of the parameters, the module automatically tests the conditions of paralleling (pressure difference, frequency difference and phase) and send parallel signal when the conditions meet parallel requirements.
HSM300 Synchronous Module is used for the occasions that gens synchronize to bus. The module is brief to operate, easy to install and widely used for ship genset and land genset.
PERFORMANCE AND CHARACTERISTICS:
1. Suitable for 3-phase 4-wire, 3-phase 3-wire, 2-phase 3-wire, single phase 2-wire systems with frequency 50/60/Hz;
2. Adjustable potentiometer allows for set main parameters of synchronizing.
3. The operating parameters can be set via upper computer test software. LINK port should be connected to upper computer via SG72 module (USB to LINK)
4. 4 relays output, 2 relays are used for UP output, DOWN output, 1 SYNC relay is used for sync close output, 1 STATUS relay is used for status output after close;
5. 1 INH “inhibit sync close output” digital input, when the input is active and gens synchronize with bus, the SYNC indicator will illuminate and sync close relay is inhibited to output.
6. One test button, test relay output and panel indicators;
7. Widely power supply range DC(8~35)V, suitable to different starting battery voltage environment;
8. 35mm guide rail mounting;
9. Modular design, pluggable terminal, compact structure with easy installation.