Battery Voltage 12V/24V
Max. Charging Current 6A/3A
Rated Input Voltage (100~277)V
Max. Input Voltage Range (90~305)V
AC Input Frequency (50/60)Hz
Max. Input Current 2A
No-Load Power Consumption <3W
Charging Failure Output ●
Operating Mode Two segments
Maximum Efficiency 83%/85%
Operating Temp. (-30~+55)℃
Storage Temp. (-40~+85)℃
Fit with up-to-date power supply device, float charger BAC06CF is specially designed for meet the charging characteristics of the lead-acid engine starter batteries and can be used for long-term float charging of 12V lead-acid batteries. The maximum output current of 12V charger is 6A, and the maximum output current of 24V charger is 3A.
PERFORMANCE AND CHARACTERISTICS:
1. Switch power supply structure, wide input alternating voltage range, small size, light weight, high efficiency rate;
2. Automatic two-stage charging process carried out according to storage battery charging characteristics to prevent overcharging and significantly prolong battery lifetime;
3. Built-in output current protective circuit, which can give effective protection when output over current, short-circuit or reverse connection occurs. After troubleshooting over current, short-circuit or reverse connection, the output will be recovered automatically.
4. With port of mains failure alarm, the port will close immediately while occurring AC input outage.
5. Suitable for 12V or 24V storage battery, the corresponding types are BAC06CF-12V and BAC06CF-24V.
6. LED display: float charging indicator and charging indicator.