HAT162 ATS Controller is suitable for no breaking two stage ATS. It can accurately detect 2-way-3-phase voltage and judge voltage abnormal (such as over voltage, under voltage, over frequency, under frequency, lack of phase and phase rotation), and then control ATS to switch. When ATS switches abnormally, the controller can detect close/open failure and alarm on the front panel to ensure the correct action of ATS. In auto mode, if source 1 failure, controller will send signal to start the genset. Moreover, it can also realize remote communication, remote control and parameter configuration functions via LINK port communication.
PERFORMANCE AND CHARACTERISTICS
HAT162 controller can detect 2-way voltage (2-way mains, 1-way mains and 1-way gen ) and control ATS.
Mains characters are as below,
1. It is suitable for AC system with 3-phase 4-wire, 2-phase 3-wire, single phase, 3-phase 3-wire(special order required);
2. “Source 1 Main (auto transfer and restore)”, “Source 2 Main (auto transfer and restore)”, and “No Main Use (auto transfer and non-auto restore)” power supply methods;
3. Measuring and displaying 2-way voltage and frequency:
4. With over/under voltage, over/under frequency, loss of phase, and phase rotation detection functions;
5. Breaker close fail alarm indication;
6. LEDs on the panel can clearly display ATS working status;
7. Auto/Manual mode can be switched. In manual mode, ATS can be switched by pressing front panel button;
8. With manual commissioning function;
9. Applicable for 2 isolated neutral line.
10. Close output can be configured as pulse and continuous output;
11. Parameter setting: parts of parameters can be adjust from front panel; all can be adjust via LINK port(with SG72 adaptor) by using computer software;
12. Digitization adjustment of parameters (abandon simulation adjustment of regular potentiometer, and enhanced reliability and stability);
13. Modular design, self extinguishing ABS+PC plastic shell, pluggable terminal, and compact structure;
14. Three installation ways: panel built-in, internal 35mm slideway installation and internal screw mounting.