HOC300 over current protection relay is widely used in marine genset field and land genset field.
HOC300 over current protection relay detects load current accurately. Over current trip or pre-trip relay outputs and alarm protection activates when the load current has exceeded the set value.
PERFORMANCE AND CHARACTERISTICS:
1. Suitable for 3-phase 4-wire, 3-phase 3-wire, single phase 2-wire, and 2-phase 3-wire systems with frequency 50/60/400Hz;
2. Detects load current accurately.
3. Adjustable potentiometer allows for set value adjusting and delay value setting.
4. relay output；
5. One test button, test the over current trip/pre-trip relay and indicator.
6. Widely power supply range DC(8~35)V, suitable to different starting battery voltage environment;
7. 35mm guide rail mounting.
8. Modular design, pluggable terminal, compact structure with easy installation；