HMP300power Integrated protection module integrates digitization, intelligentization and network technology which are used for collecting generator-set data (voltage, current, power and frequency) and related action output for data errors to protect the device. It fit with LCD display, optional Chinese and English languages interface, and it is reliable and easy to use.
HMP300power integrated protection module adopts micro-processor technology with precision parameters measuring, fixed value adjustment, set value adjusting and etc. All parameters can be configured from front panel or through LINK interface via PC. It can be widely used in all types of marine/land electrical device with compact structure, advanced circuits, simple connections and high reliability.
Main features are as follows:
1. 132x64 LCD with backlight, selectable language interface (Chinese and English), push-button operation.
2. Equipped with LINK communication port. Through LINK interface via PC, data and parameters of module can be monitored and adjusted.
3. Equipped with CANBUS port and can communicate with J1939 generator-set.
4. Protections for over/under voltage, over/under frequency, reverse power, over power and over current.
5. With harmonic test function, and each phase voltage/current harmonic distortion rate can be tested.
6. Suitable for 3-phase 4-wire, 3-phase 3-wire, single phase 2-wire, and 2-phase 3-wire systems with frequency 50/60Hz;
7. Collects and shows 3-phase voltage, 3-phase current, frequency and power parameters.
⦁ Line voltage (Uab, Ubc, and Uca)
⦁ Phase voltage (Ua, Ub, and Uc)
⦁ Frequency Hz
⦁ Current Ia, Ib, Ic A (unit)
⦁ Each phase and total active power P kW (unit)
⦁ Each phase and total reactive power Q kvar (unit)
⦁ Each phase and average power factor PF
9. Parameter setting: parameters can be modified and stored in internal FLASH memory and cannot be lost even in case of power outage; most of them can be adjusted using front panel of the controller.
10. Widely power supply range DC (8~35) V, suitable to different starting battery voltage environment.
11. All parameters used digital adjustment, instead of conventional analog modulation with normal potentiometer, more reliability and stability.
12. Relay is mounted on the 35mm guide rail.