HRM3300 remote control module is a remote control module for HMC9000 controller. With the help of CANBUS it can carry out remote start/stop of the marine genset, data measurement, alarm display and other functions. HRM3300 is designed for single generator remote control systems. The module has monitor mode, in which it only monitors, but does not control the genset. Up to 16 HRM3300 modules can be connected to one HMC9000 controller.
The module contains 32-bit ARM microprocessor; it is fitted with a large 480*272 resolution TFT-LCD monitor, selectable English/Chinese interface. The home page of the monitor is instrument display. The brightness of the LCD monitor and LED light indicators can be adjusted, which enables operation in different conditions. The module is designed for panel mounting, it has simple structure, simple connections and can be widely used in various situations.
1. Operating Voltage：DC18.0V to 35.0V, continuous power supply.
2. CANBUS Baud rate：125kbps
3. Max. transmission distance：500m
4. LCD/LED Brightness：11 Stage adjustable
5. Total consumption：≤2W
6. Overall dimension：240mm x 172mm x 57mm
7. Panel cutout：214mm x 160mm
8. Shell material：Self extinguishing ABS+PC
9. Button material：Silicon rubber
10. Working Conditions：Temperature：(-25~+70)°C Humidity：(20~93)%RH
11. Storage Condition：Temperature：(-25~+70)°C
12. Protection Level：IP55 Gasket