HMC9800RM is a remote monitoring module for HMC4000 engine controller, which is used for remote monitoring system of single unit to achieve remote start/stop marine engine, data measurement, alarms display and etc. functions via RS485 port. Meters on the module can automatically synchronize the name and alarm threshold set by the HMC4000 controller, and each meter can set different ranges and data sources.
PERFORMANCE AND CHARACTERISTICS
1. Main features are as follows:
2. 8 inch LCD with 800*600 resolution;
3. Each meter’s data source, range and resolution can be defined by users;
4. Each meter’s alarms display area can automatically synchronize alarm threshold set by the HMC4000 controller;
5. Each meter’s name can automatically synchronize sensor name set by the HMC4000 controller;
6. Enable CANBUS communication and RS485 communication;
7. With LCD brilliance level (5 levels) adjusting button, it is convenient to use in different occasion;
8. This module must be used together with host controller;
9. Widely power supply range (18~35) VDC to meet requirement of different voltage of start batteries;
10. Modular design, embedded installation way; compact structure with easy mounting.