HMC4100 marine engine controller integrates digitization, intelligentization and network technology which are used for genset automation and monitor control system of single unit to achieve remote controlling for diesel engine, local start/stop, data measure, alarm protection and “three remote” (remote control, remote measuring and remote communication). It fit with 132*64 liquid display, optional Chinese/English languages interface, and it is reliable and easy to use.
The powerful 32-bit ARM processor contained within the module allows for precision parameters measuring, fixed value adjustment, time setting and set value adjusting and etc..Majority parameters can be configured from front panel and can be configured by communication interface via PC. Due to its compact structure, simple connections and high reliability, HMC4100 can be widely used in marine emergency engines, main propulsion engines, main generator engines and pumping engines.
HMC4100 marine engine controller has an expansion CANBUS port that will be connected to a remote control module or expansion digital output module, LED indicator expansion module and security module.
PERFORMANCE AND CHARACTERISTICS
1. 32-bit ARM micro-processor, 132*64 liquid display, optional Chinese/English interface, push-button operation;
2. Connect with remote monitoring module via CANBUS port to realize remote monitoring and remote start/stop control;
3. RPU560A security module can be expanded via CANBUS port;
4. Dozens of engines compatible with J1939 protocol can be monitored via CANBUS port;
5. RS485 communication ports enable data transmission as well as remote control, remote measurement and remote communication;
6. Control and protection: remote/local start and stop, alarm protection;
7. Override mode, in which only overspeed and manual emergency shutdown can stop the engine;
8. Parameter setting: parameters can be modified and stored into internal FLASH memory and can not be lost even in case of power outage;
9. Six sensor inputs for pressure, temperature, fuel level or other sensors; pressure sensor, Flexible sensor2~3 also can be set to (4~20)mA inputs and (0~5)V inputs;
10. Real-time clock, engine total run-time accumulation, display the total start times;
11. Built-in speed detection, which can accurately judge crank disconnect status, rated speed running and overspeed status.
12. 99 event logs can be saved circularly and can be inquired on the spot;
13. Digital regulation of all parameters - instead of analog regulation using conventional potentiometer - and, therefore, higher reliability and stability;
14. Modular design, self extinguishing50% ABS+50%PC plastic enclosure and embedded installation way; small size and compact structure with easy mounting.