HLS300 Power Share Module is special design for genset power share. On the basis of the parameters, the module automatically shares power in genset running process.
The main function of HLS300 module is to share active load to each operating genset according to genset capacitance. The module is brief to operate, easy to install and widely used for ship genset and land genset.
PERFORMANCE AND CHARACTERISTICS:
1. Suitable for 3-phase 3-wire, single phase 2-wire systems with frequency 50/60/Hz;
2. Adjustable potentiometer allows for set main parameters of power share.
3. The operating parameters can be set via upper computer test software. LINK port should be connected to upper computer via SG72 module (USB to LINK)
4. 8 relays output, 2 relays are used for INCR., DECR., 5 relays are used for -P, UNLOADING, P>80%, P<20%, LOW-P output, 1 relay is used for C/B OPEN;
5. 1 FIXLOAD mode, 1 UNL, 1 close and 1 60Hz optional digital input;
6. One test button, test relay output and panel indicators;
7. Widely power supply range DC(8~35)V, suitable to different starting battery voltage environment;
8. 35mm guide rail mounting;
9. Modular design, pluggable terminal, compact structure with easy installation.