AIN16-C analog input module is an expansion module which has 16 analog input channels and each channel is 4mA~20mA current sensor input. The data are transmitted to the HMC9000 controller for processing via CANBUS port. Different alarm threshold values can be set for each sensor via HMC9000 controller, enabling module to basically meet all kinds of customer demands.
PERFORMANCE AND CHARACTERISTICS:
1. With ARM-based 32-bit SCM, high integration of hardware and more reliable;
2. Must be used with HMC9000 together;
3. CANBUS communication baud rate can be set as 250kbps or 125kbps via dial switch;
4. Module address can be set as 1 or 2.
5. Widely power supply range DC(18~35)V, suitable to different starting battery voltage environment;
6. 35mm rail mounting type;
7. Modular design, pluggable terminal, compact structure with easy installation.