HGM9560 Bus Tie Mains Parallel Unit is designed for manual/auto parallel system which composed by gensets and one-way/multi-way mains. It allows automatic start/stop and parallel running function. It fit with LCD display, graphic display, optional Chinese, English and other languages interface, and it is reliable and easy to use.
HGM9560 Bus Tie Mains Parallel Unit has multiple running states when it is parallel with mains: Genset output fixed active power and fixed reactive power; Mains peak lopping; Provide fixed power to mains; Load takeover; No-break return to mains supply.
The powerful 32-bit Microprocessor contained within the unit allows for precision parameters measuring, fixed value adjustment, time setting and set value adjusting and etc..Majority parameters can be configured from front panel, and all parameters can be configured by USB interface (or RS485) to adjust via PC. It can be widely used in all types of automatic genset parallel system with compact structure, simple connections and high reliability.
PERFORMANCE AND CHARACTERISTICS:
1. With ARM-based 32-bit SCM, high integration of hardware and more reliable;
2. 480x272 TFT LCD with backlight, multilingual interface (including English, Chinese or other languages) which can be chosen at the site, making commissioning convenient for factory personnel;
3. Improved TFT LCD wear-resistance and scratch resistance due to hard screen acrylic;
4. Silicon panel and pushbuttons for better operation in high/low temperature environment;
5. RS485 communication port enables remote control, remote measuring, remote communication via ModBus protocol.
6. Suitable for 3-phase 4-wire, 3-phase 3-wire, single phase 2-wire, and 2-phase 3-wire systems with voltage 120/240V and frequency 50/60Hz;
7. Collects and shows 3-phase voltage, current, power parameter and frequency of Bus/mains.
8. Perfect mains split protection: over/under frequency, over/under voltage, ROCOF and vector shift;
9. Synchronization parameters：Voltage Difference Between Bus and Mains, Frequency Difference Between Bus and Mains, Phase Difference Between Bus and mains;
10. Multiple running modes in auto state: AMF (Automatic Mains Failure), Island Mode, Fixed Power Output/Input, Peak Lopping Mode and Load Takeover Mode;
11. Ramp on and ramp off function;
12. Control and Protection: automatic start/stop of the gen-set, ATS(Auto Transfer Switch) control with perfect fault indication and protection function;
13. All output ports are relay output;
14. Parameter setting: parameters can be modified and stored in internal EEPROM memory and cannot be lost even in case of power outage; most of them can be adjusted using front panel of the controller and all of them can be modified using PC via USB or RS485 ports;
15.Widely power supply range DC(8~35)V, suitable to different starting battery voltage environment;
16. Event log, real-time clock, scheduled start & stop generator (can be set as start genset once a day/week/month whether with load or not);
17. Accumulative total electric energy A and B. Users can reset it as 0 and re-accumulative the value which make convenience to users to count the total value as their wish.
18. With maintenance function. Actions (warning, trip and stop, shutdown) can be set when maintenance time out;
19. All parameters used digital adjustment, instead of conventional analog modulation with normal potentiometer, more reliability and stability;
20. IP55 waterproofness level can be achieved with the help of rubber-ring gasket between shell and control panel.
21. Metal fixing clips enable perfect in high temperature environment；
22. Modular design, self extinguishing ABS plastic shell, pluggable terminal, built-in mounting，compact structure with easy installation