HGM6100LT series automatic controller is specially designed for applying to extremely high/low temperature (-40℃~+70℃) environment. It is an automatic control and monitoring system for genset, which integrates digital, intelligent and network techniques. It can reliably work in extremely temperature environment due to its heatable LCD and special electron components. Moreover, it carries out functions of automatic start/stop, data measurement, alarm protection and three “remote” (remote control, remote measure and remote communication). The controller uses LCD display, optional display interface including Chinese, English, Spanish, Russian, Portuguese, Turkish, Polish and French with easy and reliable operation.
HGM6100LT series automatic controller uses micro-processing technique which can achieve precision measurement, value adjustment, timing and threshold setting etc.. All the parameters can be configured from front panel or use USB interface (or RS485 interface and ENTHERNET) to adjust via PC. It can be widely used in all types of automatic control system for its compact structure, simple connections and high reliability.
HGM6100LT controller has two types:
HGM6110LT: it is used for single unit automation, controlling generator to start/stop by remote start signal;
HGM6120LT: Based on HGM6110LT, it adds mains electric quantity monitoring and mains/generator automatic switching control (AMF), especially suitable for the automation system composed by mains and genset.
Main characteristics are as below
1. 132*64 LCD display with backlight, heatable LCD in low temperature, and optional language interface (Chinese, English, Spanish, Russian, Portuguese, Turkey, Polish and French), push-button operation;
2. Acrylic screen, improved wearable and scratch resistance property. Front panel include silica-gel panel and buttons;
3. Widely working temperature (-40℃~+70℃) enable the module working in a place of harsh environmental conditions;
4. With RS485 communication port, can achieve “three remote” functions via MODBUS protocol;
5. ENTHERNET communication port works together with cloud monitoring platform and mobile phone APP can realize monitor function for genset at anytime in any place;
6. With CANBUS port which can be connected to electronic injection with J1939, it not only can monitor frequently-used data (such as water temperature, oil pressure, rotated speed and fuel consumption, etc.) but also can control start, stop, high speed and low speed (controller with CANBUS port is needed) via CANBUS port.
7. Adapt to 3P4W, 3P3W, 1P2W and 2P3W (120V/240V), 50Hz/60Hz AC power system;
8. Can measure and display 3 phase voltage, 3 phase current, frequency, power parameter of mains/gens.