HGM1750 Genset Security Module is a security module that can display electrical parameters (e.g. voltage, speed, temperature, oil pressure and fuel level) and stop the unit when faults occurs (e.g. low oil pressure, high water/cylinder temperature, emergency stop and over speed). Graphical LCD monitor on the front panel displays fault conditions and provides effective alarm signals.
PERFORMANCE AND CHARACTERISTICS:
1. Based on microprocessor, fitted with LCD screen with graphic icons and blue backlight which can display engine parameters and alarms;
2. Power supply range (8~35)VDC，compatibility with 12V or 24V starter batteries;
3. Generator input port; speed, temperature, pressure, liquid level sensor input ports; digitalized electric quantity display.
4. Generator voltage, battery voltage, engine speed, temperature, pressure, liquid level threshold value can be set.
5. The controller can be set as an engine controller via software (generator voltage input is deactivated);
6. Running status and alarm status are indicated by red LED on the panel;
7. Charging generator excitation function;
8. Engine speed can be calculated by generator frequency or speed sensor.
9. Compatibility with multiple temperature, pressure, fuel level sensors, which can be user-defined and used directly;
10. With digital input ports, users can choose different functions;
11. All parameters of the controller can be modified through configurable LINK port via PC software (SG72 adapter, produced by our company must be used). All parameters can be set via computer using one USB port of the computer, which also allows to avoid batteries: power supply for the controller can come directly from the PC USB port;
12. Modular design, anti-flaming ABS plastic casing, embedded installation, compact structure, small volume, advanced SCM control, stable performance and convenient operation.