Fit with up-to-date power supply device, float charger BAC2405CF is specially designed for meet the charging characteristics of the lead-acid engine starter batteries and can be used for long-term float charging of 24V lead-acid batteries. The maximum output current of is 5A.
PERFORMANCE AND CHARACTERISTICS:
1. Switch power supply structure, wide input alternating voltage range, small size, light weight, high efficiency rate;
2. Automatic two-stage charging process carried out according to storage battery charging characteristics to prevent overcharging and significantly prolong battery lifetime;
3. Built-in output current protective circuit, which can give effective protection when output over current, short-circuit or reverse connection occurs. After troubleshooting over current, short-circuit or reverse connection, the output will be recovered automatically.
4. With port of mains failure alarm, the port will close immediately while occurring AC input outage.
5. Suitable for 24V storage battery. The maximum output current of is 5A.
6. LED display: float charging indicator and charging indicator.