The powerful Microprocessor contained within the HAT520 ATS controller allows for precision voltage (2-way 3-phase/single phase) measuring and make accurate judgment on abnormal voltage (power lost, over/under voltage, over/under frequency, loss of phase, phase sequence wrong) and control ATS to transfer after the delay has expired. This controller is suitable for NO Breaking ATS. When 1# power is abnormal, the controller will send signal to start genset after the “1# abnormal delay” has expired. “Three remote” (remote control, remote measurement and remote communication) function can be implemented with the help of LINK communication port.
Performance and characteristics:
HAT520 ATS controller can monitor 2-way 3-phase 4-wire voltage, 2-phase 3-wire and single-phase 2-wire voltage (2 way mains, or 1 way mains and 1 way generator) and control ATS to transfer. Its performance and characteristics are shown as below
1. Measure and display 2-way 3 phase Voltage and Frequency:
2. Over/under voltage, loss of phase, phase sequence wrong, over/under frequency protection function. As default, phase sequence wrong protection and over/under frequency protection are disable; however, users can set the protection function as need.
3. Parameters can be set via PC software using SG72 module (USB to LINK) or other converse module.
4. The voltage normal delay of 1# or 2#can be set in (0~60) seconds and the Genset start delay can be set in (0~3600) seconds.
5. The voltage abnormal delay of 1# or 2#can be set in (0~60) seconds and the Genset stop delay can be set in (0~3600) seconds.
6. “1# power priority”, “Auto/Manual”, “No priority” and “2#power priority” can be set via controller front panel.
7. Closing output signal can be set as on intervals or as continuous output.
8. Applicable for 2 isolated neutral line.
9. Auto/Manual mode. In manual mode, ATS transfer can be implemented via panel pushbutton.
10. LEDs mounted on front panel can clearly show ATS running status.
11. The output contactor capacity of 1# and 2#power supply transfer relay (1#CLOSE, 2#CLOSE) is 16A AC250V, volts-free contact, can be directly used in driving switch to transfer.
12. The output contactor capacity of Genset start relay (GENS START) is 7A AC250V/7A DC28V, volts-free N/C contact.
13. Suitable for various AC systems (3 phase 4-wires, 2-phase 3-wires and single-phase 2-wire).
14. Controller has strong ability of anti-electromagnetic interference, can be used under complex electromagnetic interference environment.
15. Modular design, self extinguishing ABS plastic shell, pluggable terminal, built-in mounting，compact structure with easy installatio