HAT310 ATS Controller is suitable for 2-stage of PC, and ATS of CC class (close signal is constant output). It can accurately detect 3-phase 4-wire mains voltage and generator single phase voltage. When mains under voltage and loss of phase occurred, HAT310 will control ATS transfer after delay. If mains are unavailable, the controller has the function to initiate signals to start gen-set.
PERFORMANCE AND CHARACTERISTICS
HAT310 controller can detect 3-phase 4-wire mains voltage/generator single phase voltage and control ATS.
Main characteristics are as follows,
1. With aotomatic charge and automatic recorvery function.
2. With under volatge and loss of phase detection function.
3. LED indicators on the pannal can show working status of controller clearly.
4. Applicable for 2 isolated neutral line.
5. Mains normal delay configured via potentiometer (range: 1~60s), and generator normal delay via potentiometer (range: 1~60s)
6. Mians is unavailable, if any phase voltage belows minimum working voltage or phase loss occurred gen-set will be started.
7. Output contact capacity of mains and generator transfer relay is 16A AC250V, which can directly used to drive switch conversion.
8. Output contact capacity of GENS START relay is 16A AC250V, it is volt free normally-open/normally-closed contect.
9. Strong anti-electromagnetic interference performance enable controller to use in the enviroment with strong electromagnetic interfrence.
10. Modular design, self extinguishing ABS plastic shell, pluggable terminal, compact structure;
11. Two installation ways: internal 35mm slideway and internal screw mounting.